This is my second nomination for this award and I’m only glad that my blog is being noticed.
Thank you Ashok for nominating me. Your travel blog is pure sunshine, full of inspiration.
Visit Ashok’s Travel blog, Musings Of A Wanderer
Questions I was asked
How much time do you spend on blogging?
An average of 2 hours per day😳.
Which is your favourite country other than your own?
The United Arab Emirates.
Which is your favourite song?
Kedu the m ga enye gi ooo Chineke, O ma mma mma zuru aru, kedu ihe m ga enyenu Chineke Odegwu n’agaha……
😀. Hope you’re not dazed by the strange words above. It’s an Igbo song. You can listen to it. ( go for it.) Chineke means God. So, the song is all about Thanksgiving to God.
Do you meditate and why?
I spend time when possible before the Blessed Sacrament in a Catholic Chapel, and during this period I meditate before God. I find it calming and healing. It gives me a better approach to life.
Is looking good important to you?
I’m a very simple person, yet complicated😳. Yes, I like looking good. I’m not crazy about it though . (Nofakeeyelashesforexample😳) I keep it simple and clean.
If you were given a boon; what would you ask?
Which is your favourite colour?
Do you like movies? Which is your favourite?
Oh! Yes, Ashok. Bring me any movie that has Ben Stiller as the actor. Having said that, Age of Adaline is my favourite ( As we try to prevent old age from taking control of our beautiful bodies, someone somewhere is stuck forever in her 25-year-old body and desperately wants to grow old)
What is a must thing you look for in your friends?
What are the current drivers/goals in your life?
If there is one thing you could change in your past, what would it be?
I did my Bachelor Degree in Food Science and Technology and I wish I could change that to English-Literature or Education. I’m a writer and teacher. And what I teach is not related to Food Science. Did I study the course for nothing🤔? No… I gained great knowledge which helps me a lot. But I wish……
I nominate the following bloggers
My questions to you
1. What does blogging mean to you?
2. Do you think there is any difference between a writer and a blogger?
3. What are you mostly afraid of?
4. Have you ever run a marathon race to the finish line? If not, would you ever like to try it for a grand price?
5. What inspired your blog
6. Will you ever stop to pick a weird stranger standing by the roadside in a very lonely place in the middle of the night?
7. How much time do you spend on exercise in a week?
8. The moon and the sun, which one do you like best? Why?
9. Do you have a farm? If no, would you like to own one? What kind?
10. What is likely to make you stop blogging?
11. What career do you like most and why?
• Thank the person who nominated you and provides a link back to him/her.
I'm a food scientist who has chosen the path of creative writing- the one thing which comes to me naturally.
Back in 2013, my love for teaching young learners propelled me into picking teaching as a career. I taught English, Maths and Science in the United Arab Emirates where I lived for ten years. Right now, I live in Coal City, a beautiful hilly area of my country Nigeria.
My website Fiez-writer is a product of my extreme desire to share my writing with the world. Here, I share fiction, poems, thoughts and writing tips.
A huge part of my life is spent with my lovely family and I'm a proud mother to three brilliant kids.