To answer this question, I’ll go straight to the point.
Below are my favourite things to do on Sundays;
💠I go to Church and worship the source of my life and all that is in it – God.
💠I thank God for life and it’s blessings and to commit the rest of the week with it’s ups and downs into His unfailing hands.
💠I listen to God’s words to strengthen my faith, get inspired, motivated, make amends, refresh, recharge and get ready for the week.
💠I ask God for more blessings, I always do. I love his blessings.
💠I see my Christian community, those that I’m not opportune to see during the past week.
▪ Sundays are like Christmas
▪ I prepare special meal for my family
▪ We spend quality time together
▪ We go out in the evening either together or individually to visit family and friends or spend the rest of the day with our visitors.
▪ I love Sundays and the fact that I’m forced to rest.❤
Today I introduce Sunday Quotes in honour of the asker, starting from next week Sunday.
For lovers of Sunday Quotes that are likely to prepare one for the week, visit Fiez on Sundays for interesting Sunday quotes.
Happy Sunday to all my readers. Have splendid and blessed days of the week.❤